DRY FLEX 4 2-IN-1
Elastic repair compound, supplied in a single cartridge, for fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 4 hours*).
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Can be used with a standard skeleton gun. Can be sanded and painted on the same day.
- The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- The filling of cracks and gaps.
- External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
- Can be used with a standard skeleton gun.
- Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
- Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
- Short curing time: can be sanded and painted after 4 hours*.
- Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
- Can be used all year round.