Fire Foam B2 Handheld
Firefoam B2 Handheld is a quick setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam in a ready to use hand held canister. Fire resistant for up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. It expands on application to up to 50 times the can contents and meets the requirements of the test criteria for BS 476 Part 20.
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls.
- To provide a fire rated seal around window and door
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a
- fire rating is required.
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster.
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster.
- Door frames.
- Timber structures.
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames.
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards.