- Manual one-component PU foam
- Construction foam with low expansion pressure (avoids deformation of the material)
- Very high volume - moderate post expansion (low curing pressure)
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- CFC- and HCFC- free (ozon friendly)
- High filling capacity
- High dimensional stability (no shrinkage)
- Cured foam can be cut, sawn, plastered and painted and is resistant against water
- Filling, sealing and insulating of joints:
- Partition walls with ceilings,
- Structural space between window- and door frames and walls,
- Structural- and fitting space between prefabricated construction elements,
- Seams between chimneys, roof protection, roof panels and wall panels,
- Between insulation boards...
- Excellent adhesion to wood, concrete, stone, masonry, plasterwork, metals, most plastics, polystyrene, polyurethane foam, polyester, hard PVC, etc.