Quick Dry Radiator Spray Paint
Give your radiators a tough, heat resistant finish with our Quick Dry Radiator Spray Paint. It’s easy to apply as there’s no need for a primer and you can recoat in only 30 minutes
- Give the can a good shake until you hear a rattle, then keep going for another minute.
- Hold the can 20-30cm away from the surface.
- Spray in a sweeping motion.
- Wait 30 minutes for the first coat to dry.
- Apply a second coat and then a third, leaving 30 minutes between each.
- Leave the third and final coat to dry for 24 hours before turning the radiators back on.