Rust Effect Artisan Range from Craig & Rose
Create an industrial look with the Rust Effect system. Rust Effect must be used with Craig & Rose Artisan Rust Activator.
The look is perfect for feature walls to make a statement but it can also be used on other surfaces such as garden ornaments and home accessories. This is a two-step system using the Rust Effect and the Rust Activator Solution and provides an achievable way to create a stylish industrial feel in any home. Our Rust effect is now conveniently available in a 2.5L tin as well as 125ml, 250ml, and 750ml.
PRODUCTS YOU WILL NEED
- Craig & Rose Artisan Rust Effect base paint
- Craig & Rose Artisan Rust Effect Activator
- Quality masking tape
- A paint stirrer
- A dust sheet
- Dust mask and goggles
- 2 paint brushes (1 wide, 1 normal)
- It is advisable to read the entire paint label, prior to starting your project. Surface preparation advice is provided on the labels.
- The surface you are painting must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils, and grease.
- Mask off the area with painter’s tape – ensuring you protect the areas where you don’t want any paint.
- Practice your application technique on a spare piece of board.
- Stir the paint well with a paint stirrer using an up and down, scooping action. Scrape the bottom of the can to ensure the particles are evenly distributed.
- Pour the paint into a separate tub.