DRY SEAL MP WHITE
Multi-purpose putty replacement in a white colour.
Ideal as a permanently elastic and paintable alternative to linseed oil putty and for new glazing applications and renovation and restoration.
- The permanent replacement of putty in wooden and steel frames.
- For bedding-in timber and metal glazing beads.
- Filling nail and screw holes.
- For external and internal applications.
- To seal exposed end grain of timber components.
* Typical curing time of 2 hours when applied at 20ºC. Application thickness, temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
|READY FOR SANDING AND PAINTING (AT 20°C)|